Business Travelers Unite Program
Make the most of your business trips with our Business Travelers Unite program. Membership is free and you’ll receive room rates beginning at 15% off standard rate with minimal blackout dates, exclusive access to Business Traveler email promotions, and complimentary key card access to our 24-hour business center.
McCormick Place is the premier convention facility in North America, attracting nearly 3 million visitors each year. Located just 3 miles from Hard Rock Hotel Chicago, this versatile, sustainable, and customer friendly meeting and event venue consists of four state-of-the-art buildings with:
- 2.6 million square feet of exhibit halls
- 1.3 million square feet all on one level
- 170 meeting rooms totaling in 600,000 square feet
- Six ballrooms (two of which are the largest in the city)
- Three theaters with a capacity for 300 each
- Arie Crown theater with 4,249 seats
- Assembly seating for 18,000
- 6,000 parking spaces
- 50’ high ceilings
- Pedestrian promenades and sky bridges linking the entire campus
In addition to having ample space for your convention, corporate event, or other special occasion, McCormick Place also features retail shops, cafes, restaurants, and other visitor amenities. This venue is truly a one-stop shop for all your event needs, as they are committed to ensuring everyone has a great and memorable experience.
The Merchandise Mart
Shop the finest interior design vendors and trades all under one roof at The Merchandise Mart, Chicago’s epicenter for high design and luxury goods. A 15-minute walk from our hotel will bring you to this historic commercial building on the north side of Chicago. Built by Marshall Field & Co., The Merchandise Mart opened in 1930, and at the time, was the largest building in the world with 4,000,000 square feet of floor space. You’ll find everything you need to decorate and furnish your home or business here, such as kitchen and bath products, gifts, and outdoor, commercial, and home furnishings.
When you want your next exhibition or event to stand out from the competition, host it at The Merchandise Mart. Throw a large party in the art deco library or host a cocktail hour in the exquisite showrooms and expansive show floors. No matter what type of event you’re planning, The Merchandise Mart is perfect with its breathtaking river views and unmatched array of services.
Upcoming Events at The Merchandise Mart:
- September – International Casual & Accessories Market, The National Bridal Market
- October – Luxehome's “Chicago VIP Luxury Summit,” BOMA Chicago Trade Show, Design Chicago
- November – The Chicago Gift Market Sample Sale, DIFFA’s Dining by Design
- December – One of a Kind Show and Sale® Chicago