Flexible Meeting Spaces in Downtown Chicago
Whether you’re looking for a conference center with accommodations or a daytime meeting space only, Hard Rock Hotel is a natural choice. Each of our meeting spaces comes complete with the amenities you need for a smooth presentation, training, or meeting, including WiFi, plasma TVs, direct-dial phone line capabilities, adjustable live-feed music, and a professional in-house audio visual department.
Chicago Meeting Venus for Up to 300 People
- WiFi access in all banquet rooms
- Plasma screens in all boardrooms
- Custom menus
- Capability for direct dial phone lines
- 10 Mbps of XO high-speed dedicated internet access (DIA)
- Two executive boardrooms
- Adjustable live feed music in all banquet rooms
- In-house audio visual department
- 24-hour room service
- Late night liquor license
- Guitars and amps available on request
- Multiple breakout rooms
- Extensive catering options
Eat, Drink and Do Business
Catering is no small matter for us at Hard Rock Hotel Chicago. We offer an extensive catering menu for your downtown Chicago business meeting or conference, so you can refuel and get back to business. Choose from full meals, snacks, cocktails, or coffee. Whatever it takes to keep your work going is what we’re ready to provide.
When you book your meeting with Hard Rock Hotel Chicago, choose from one of the following perks:
- 10% off food and beverage
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary AM or PM break
- Complimentary room upgrade for meeting planner to suite with amenity
- 10% off AV equipment with Swank AV
See our brochure for more information about meeting perks and limitations.
Perfect Venue for Work and Play
If you’re the type of company that likes to play just as hard as you work, you’ll truly enjoy your stay with Hard Rock Hotel Chicago. In addition to our flexible meeting spaces and convenient business amenities, we offer everything you need to have an amazing time when the meeting is over. Our luxurious and contemporary accommodations offer options to please everyone and our on-site dining and local restaurant options are second to none.